You must not provide us with any personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We have taken reasonable measures to avoid collecting personal information from individuals under the legal age to purchase alcohol or marketing alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal age to purchase alcohol. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not require any personal information for using the Website. In some instances, however, you may choose to provide us with your personal information. Situations in which you may choose to provide us with personal information include contacting us with an inquiry or request for information or requesting to be included in our, and partners and affiliates, marketing promotions. Where possible, we will allow you to decide how we will use your personal information, for example, you can decide whether to receive marketing materials. Personal information that we may collect includes a contact email address, date of birth and location where you live and from which you access the website. By providing us with your personal information, you understand and agree that your personal information will be stored by us until such time that you specifically request that it be removed. Upon receipt of such a request, we will remove all personal information within a reasonable time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that your personal information may remain in backup or archive files.DISCOLSURE AND USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the collected personal information from you in the following ways:
- We may use your personal information in order to respond to inquiries or requests for information, or to follow-up on such requests at a later date.
- We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services, or the products and services of our subsidiaries or affiliates. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if you have requested that we do so and you may opt out of these communications at any time.
- We may use your personal information for internal market analysis in order to offer better products and services tailored to our costumers. We will only share your personal information with third parties for marketing analysis with your consent.
- We may arrange for carefully selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations that will agree to be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use consistent with this privacy statement. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if you have requested that we do so and you may opt out of these communications at any time.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing campaign).
- We may use or disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend us or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
Accept in connection with the foregoing uses of your personal information, we will not sell, rent, loan or give away your personally identifiable information to third parties without your prior written permission, unless required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend us or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
When you visit our site, we gather certain anonymous information that is aggregated with anonymous information from other users to provide summary reports of the site usage. This information includes:
- browser type and operating system
- IP Address of the machine (browser/ proxy)
- requested pages
- date and time of the page requests.
In order to provide our users with a more relevant web service, we also collect user identified usage activity data to better understand the interests and needs of our user community. This information cannot be used to identify or contact you.COOKIES
We use “cookies” in connection with the Website to help us recognize repeat visitors and enable certain aspects of the Website, including for example certain auto-login functions. Cookies give users a special, random identifier that is a small text file, which is stored on the hard drive of a user’s computer; this random identifier does not contain any information that can be used to identify or contact you. Cookies can be deleted or disabled at any time; however, deleting or disabling cookies may prevent or impede your access to the Website.HOW WE PROVIDE A SECURE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR DATA
We take security seriously and we take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. WHILE WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT NO LOSS, MISUSE, ALTERATION OR THE LIKE WILL OCCUR WHEN YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE NOR CAN WE ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN CASE OF ANY SUCH LOSS, MISUSE, ALTERATION OR THE LIKE.CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us at any time to request that we update or remove any information that we have collected from you.CONCLUSION
We strongly believe in respecting the privacy of all our users. To ensure that we meet the highest standards in protecting your Privacy, we will update this statement if and when it is necessary. Please check back often to read our updated statement.